A design for an Air Taxi meant to make fast travel more immersive and integrated. This wasn't really for a demo but ended up being very useful to show to students. It was really fun to do but initially somewhat painful as I was fighting to adapt a language that I wasn't used to but also struggling to optimise my workflow.
The experience I had working with different clients versus what I felt was a more efficient approach to getting things done was in conflict but I didn't have the confidence to just push that forward. I had clients that wanted to see a number of variations and some that just wanted the finished product. So I used to do variations that I felt were for the sake of just hitting numbers rather than just to solve what I needed before moving forward. After working on this and the advice from Feng along the way, I managed to clear more of my doubts and felt more comfortable doing rougher explorations (thumbnails), then just setting 1-3 good directions (roughs) and evolving my design from those.